Sunday 23 November 2014

Reflections for YISS Expedition 2014

Here are the students' goals before the trip.

Sabrina :
I hope to reach the summit and come back down safely, and at the same time motivate my friends. Also, I hope the unit will work together as a team and never leave anyone behind.

Misnurlifah:
To challenge myself by making it to the summit, and to ge tot know more about my buddy, Sabrina. I wish to see both NCC boys and girls bond grow stronger as we get to know our strengths and weaknesses through the climb.

Akmal:
To never give up even though the journey ahead is tough, know my NCC friends better and to learn to be confident. I hope that the unit will become closer after this expedition, we will complete the course together and never leave anyone behind.

Nashrul:
I hope that I'm able to improve my communication skills with my peers, and I want to be able to improve my mental tolerance. I also hope to be able to improve in giving instructions. My goal for the unit is for us to be more united, bring back valuable experiences as leaders to share with our cadets and live the NCC core values.

Fathin;
I aim to reach the summit and encourage my buddy along. My hope for the unit through this trip would be that everyone strive to be the best that we can be.

Dian:
My goal is to be able to reach the summit safely, slowly but surely. 

Asyraf and Alex:
My aim is to complete the climb, know my NCC mates better and encourage them during the trip. I hope that through this, the unit will be bonded and we will forge new friendship.

Shaidil:
My goal is to reach the summit and be a more confident person after the trip. I hope everyone gets to complete it together and we all will learn to communicate more during the trip.

Darryn:
My goal is to experience the feeling of conquering a mountain and experience the Malaysian culture while there. I would also like to forge new friendship during this trip. 

Aidil Yassin:
I hope to learn to communicate better throughout this trip and also learn to be a better leader.  I hope the rest of us would use this opportunity to live out the school values such as compassion, resilience etc.

Irwan and Shahizzat::
I want to reach the summit of Mt Kinabalu and not give up along the way. I hope that the unit will learn to be more resilience and I hope i can share this experience with the rest of the unit.

Roshen:
I hope to learn more about the culture, and experience climbing a mountain. Through it, i will be able to learn values such as resilience and it will be something i can share with my cadets in unit.

Faiz Daniel:
I would like to be the first in my family to reach the summit fo Mt Kinabalu, and also to make new friends during the trip. I hope that we will be able to complete this journey with everyone at the top of the mountain.

Wafi:
I hope to learn more about people in Kota Kinabalu, and also reach the summit of Mt Kinabalu. I wish that everyone will be united throughout the trip as we overcome all obstacles.

Hakim:
My aim is to finish the climb, persevere and never give up along the way. I believe i will be able to learn something new during the trip. I hope that we will all bond well with one another and have an amazing experience.

Kok Jun:
I want to reach the top of the mountain with a smile on my face. I hope that everyone will be safe as well.

Deying:
MY personal goal would be to make it to the top and not give up halfway. I hope that i can make new friends and that we will all be closer after the trip.

Shahrul:
I hope to become more confident and i will speak up more during the trip. As i meet the people in malaysia and live with my friends for the next few days, i hope that i will make new firends, and be more courageous in speaking up.

Danial Yazid:
I want to prove to myself that i can reach the summit, and this will be recorded as one of my greatest achievement in life! I hope to encourage my friends as we embark on this journey to conquer the mountain.

Hanis:
I hope to be a better person after this trip as i reach the summit of Mt Kinabalu. I hope that everyone will complete it together, safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment